Are you passionate about martial art? Do you want to contribute to our growing community? Then you should apply for our guest author position. If you are a martial artist yourself then it will be an added advantage, you can join our team of regular writers. We want this blog rich with information about martial arts. We want to share articles related to martial arts, your stories of achieving various belts in martial arts, interviews of martial art trainers, etc. Our blog will give you the opportunity to share your expertise and experience in martial arts to the wide martial arts community.
Steps to follow
- First, you need to choose the topic you want to write about. You can write on anything related to martial arts.
- Your article should be between 600 to 1500 words.
- You should include a good title and captions under all your images. The images must be in JPEG format. You must mention the sources for your images.
- Your file size shouldn’t exceed 2 MB.
- Your blog post may include links to other sites or pages, but it should be included for citing a source. You can also use it for providing more useful information regarding the article. However, you cannot use a link for any promotional purpose.
- You must include a brief author bio along with your article.
- You should share your blog on social media once it is published.
Please send us a sample of your writing and the topic you want to write require. We will contact you if we like your idea and writing style. We hope to hear from you soon.